A confidential, facilitated peer network group for women who have been in business at least one year. This group of entrepreneurs meet monthly to help each other solve business problems quickly and efficiently, increase each other’s entrepreneurial savvy, and decrease the sense of isolation that many early to mid-stage business owners have had.
What Are the Benefits?
- Power Circle facilitated by a business expert.
- Members are surrounded by a group of supportive business owners who understand what the other members are going through.
- Members get the opportunity to share experiences and brainstorm creative solutions to business challenges in a supportive and interactive environment.
- Each month will feature educational topics with occasional expert speakers.
- Cost: $75 per month (Scholarships available)=
- Timeframe: Monthly
- Commitment: Six-month minimum commitment requirement.
- Maximum Attendees per Power Circle: 6-8 non competing business owners per Power Circle
- Getting Registered: POWER CIRCLES APPLICATION
Are you interested? Complete the application HERE.
Our next Power Circles group starts soon and will be facilitated by Melissa Blackburn! Meet Melissa below.
Backed by 15+ years of operations management experience, Melissa brings an eye for detail and deep understanding of corporate culture to Haven. She has a track record of proven success implementing process improvements to help startups scale while keeping an eye on the bottom line. Her passion and energy are an inspiration to others also working hard on side-hustles. These are key reasons she has built relationships that last. Her vast network will benefit Haven’s community by connecting them with the right people and resources when they need them most. As a professional new to the work-from-home mother lifestyle, Melissa brings a unique perspective to help build amenities and features in the space that matter to those who are also attempting to run a business and a family in parallel.