THE INSPIRED ENTREPRENEUR
A 20-week intensive accelerator for women in the early stages of their business. This small cohort meets every other Saturday for four hours, and each entrepreneur builds a robust business plan, conducts market research, creates their sales pipeline and pricing structure, develops their elevator pitch, and graduates upon presentation of their three-minute sales pitch to a panel of judges.
What You’ll Take Away
- Hands-on classes and mentoring
- Business plan and growth strategy
- Marketing plan
- Sales plans
- Over a dozen financial worksheets and forms
- The tools needed when seeking funding
- Workbook, and supplies
- Cost: $1,500 (scholarships are available)
- Time frame: Bi-Weekly
- Commitment: 20 week committment
- Maximum Attendees: Ten business owners per cohort
- Getting Registered: Fill out the application
Have any questions? Please contact Erika Gable at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 614-414-2449.
The next cohort starts in October! Complete the application HERE.